+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Q: Requesting a Travel History Report

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Hi all, trying to get the travel history up to date. Was told that any day trip into the USA needs to be recorded.

I looked at the below page

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

But for the life of me, cannot figure out the correct selections to the the border crossing date request(s).

Am aware that one can select a box on the citizenship application so they can access this, but am more interested in the data myself.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers, M

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi all, trying to get the travel history up to date. Was told that any day trip into the USA needs to be recorded.

I looked at the below page

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

But for the life of me, cannot figure out the correct selections to the the border crossing date request(s).

Am aware that one can select a box on the citizenship application so they can access this, but am more interested in the data myself.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers, M
Under the link you provided, you have to scroll down and in the section titled "Getting your travel history report" there is a link "Access to information...". Click on that link. A new page opens to file an ATIP request. Let me know which field you don't know how to fill in and I hope I can help you out.

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
It's the "department" I'm not clear on. Tried Canadian Border Services and that didn't seem to give me the needed options. Wanted a case file. Thanks, M
Only see "case file" and "personal corporate records" that can be requested under "Canadian Border Services" and that is not clear.

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Only see "case file" and "personal corporate records" that can be requested under "Canadian Border Services" and that is not clear.
Appears that "personal corporate records" will allow you to ask for travel data. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, M