+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Q#12 Tax section

PrincessEnriquez

Jan 13, 2018
Hi all! I'm helping out my brother with his application and we're both not sure how to explain the situation about the last place where he worked at. He worked at this restaurant for 10 months and he wasn't given any T4. A few of his co-workers also didn't receive theirs and some already reported the situation but he told me that CRA(?) is asking for their signed employment contract which they didn't have as well.

So what I'm thinking is to just exclude that information on his application(filing the income taxes) or maybe that's not really a good idea?

Kind regards

dizon09

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
Biodata Form
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
15-May-2014
Med's Done....
07-Jun-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
15-Jul-2014 rainbow bridge
Hi all! I'm helping out my brother with his application and we're both not sure how to explain the situation about the last place where he worked at. He worked at this restaurant for 10 months and he wasn't given any T4. A few of his co-workers also didn't receive theirs and some already reported the situation but he told me that CRA(?) is asking for their signed employment contract which they didn't have as well.

So what I'm thinking is to just exclude that information on his application(filing the income taxes) or maybe that's not really a good idea?

Kind regards
Better request for a copy of the employment contract. It is required for PR applications. For T4 copies, you can see it in the CRA website. Just create a your login profile.