+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PWGP Application with complications and missing document

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
Hello, community,

Hope all your applications are going well.

I am applying for a PWGP and I have complications and would really use some help.

1. I explained a lot, about my complications, in my past study permit extension and it got passed and I wonder should I bring them up and explain them again in the PWGP?

2. I don't have anything to prove my official program length which is two years and my school only provides documents on how long I actually spent on the program(longer than 2 years). Do I need to explain anything or I really need to get that two-year letter? (It is actually right out on the school website and that is my last resort)

3. when filling in the former employment, I found i filled in the brand name as real Canadian superstore before, but when I was checking ROE, it says my employer is actually Loblaw.INC. Should I make an explanation regarding why I filled in the real Canadian superstore in my last application and change it to Loblaw in the PWGP?

As you can see, I was really in a rabbit hole and need someone to pull me out.

Thanks!

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
on top of that, it will be great if someone could fill me in if I could use the medical result I used in my initial out of Canada study permit application?
I never left Canada ever since I landed in Canada, three months after the medical is done.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
on top of that, it will be great if someone could fill me in if I could use the medical result I used in my initial out of Canada study permit application?
I never left Canada ever since I landed in Canada, three months after the medical is done.
You don't need a medical, make sure you are choosing the right answers in the questionnaire

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello, community,

Hope all your applications are going well.

I am applying for a PWGP and I have complications and would really use some help.

1. I explained a lot, about my complications, in my past study permit extension and it got passed and I wonder should I bring them up and explain them again in the PWGP?

2. I don't have anything to prove my official program length which is two years and my school only provides documents on how long I actually spent on the program(longer than 2 years). Do I need to explain anything or I really need to get that two-year letter? (It is actually right out on the school website and that is my last resort)

3. when filling in the former employment, I found i filled in the brand name as real Canadian superstore before, but when I was checking ROE, it says my employer is actually Loblaw.INC. Should I make an explanation regarding why I filled in the real Canadian superstore in my last application and change it to Loblaw in the PWGP?

As you can see, I was really in a rabbit hole and need someone to pull me out.

Thanks!
What complications, have you been a full time student? You need to tell us more for us to suggest you in any way.

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
You don't need a medical, make sure you are choosing the right answers in the questionnaire
Thanks!, I wonder what answer should I choose then? chosen I don't have medical done in past 12 months, and say I will do an upfront medical? cause that is the only question they ask.

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
What complications, have you been a full time student? You need to tell us more for us to suggest you in any way.
I was full-time all the time. the complication is simple and they already know. I worked full time under the essential work rule last summer as they temporarily lift the 20 hr restriction that summer for essential. I also went to an online school for some career certificate, only 4month and completely online.

Thanks for the info, appreciated!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I was full-time all the time. the complication is simple and they already know. I worked full time under the essential work rule last summer as they temporarily lift the 20 hr restriction that summer for essential. I also went to an online school for some career certificate, only 4month and completely online.

Thanks for the info, appreciated!
Shouldn't be a problem, there's no complications at all.
You don't mention it anywhere as it was legal, IRCC won't look into it.

About the medical,

When is a medical examination required?
If you are requesting a work permit to allow you to work in a designated occupation, such as the field of health services or with children, you must complete and pass a medical exam before you submit your application for a work permit. Examples of designated occupations include hospital staff, clinical laboratory workers, patient attendants in nursing and geriatric homes, and medical students admitted to attend Canadian universities. Find out more by checking the Medical examination requirements for temporary residents.

If you want to work in agricultural occupations, a medical examination will be needed if you have visited or lived in a designated country for more than six months during the past year. Check the list of designated countries.

You need a medical exam if at least one of these applies to you:

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
In the last 12 months have you lived in Canada or out of Canada?
Also are you applying for any healthcare or the below?

Jobs for which you need a medical exam
You may need a medical exam because of the type of job you want to do in Canada.

Examples of such jobs are:

1. Jobs that bring you into close contact with people, such as
    • workers in health-care settings
    • clinical laboratory workers
    • patient attendants in nursing and geriatric homes
    • medical students admitted to Canada to attend university
    • medical electives and physicians on short-term locums
    • workers in primary or secondary school settings, or workers in child-care settings
    • domestics
    • workers who give in-home care to children, the elderly and the disabled
    • day nursery employees and
    • other similar jobs

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
In the last 12 months have you lived in Canada or out of Canada?
Also are you applying for any healthcare or the below?

Jobs for which you need a medical exam
You may need a medical exam because of the type of job you want to do in Canada.

Examples of such jobs are:

1. Jobs that bring you into close contact with people, such as
    • workers in healthcare settings
    • clinical laboratory workers
    • patient attendants in nursing and geriatric homes
    • medical students admitted to Canada to attend university
    • medical electives and physicians on short-term locums
    • workers in primary or secondary school settings, or workers in child-care settings
    • domestics
    • workers who give in-home care to children, the elderly and the disabled
    • day nursery employees and
    • other similar jobs
Thanks! I don't think I will work for those very precisely, but broadly if I working as an accountant in a hospital, IRCC may still want the medical exam done as they said I may run into patience in the hallway. it becomes tricky. Thanks a lot,
in short:

1. I could still use my 2016.Apr medical( i was in Canada in 2016.Aug and never really leave Canada since)

2. for the questionnaire in the PWGP, I should put I don't have medical done for the past 12 months and then provide the upfront medical, which is the one from 2016 Apr?

I have some reasons to avoid taking medical now, if this medical is not working, I think I could live with restricted OWP.

Please know if I get you wrong, and thanks you so much!!!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Thanks! I don't think I will work for those very precisely, but broadly if I working as an accountant in a hospital, IRCC may still want the medical exam done as they said I may run into patience in the hallway. it becomes tricky. Thanks a lot,
in short:

1. I could still use my 2016.Apr medical( i was in Canada in 2016.Aug and never really leave Canada since)

2. for the questionnaire in the PWGP, I should put I don't have medical done for the past 12 months and then provide the upfront medical, which is the one from 2016 Apr?

I have some reasons to avoid taking medical now, if this medical is not working, I think I could live with restricted OWP.

Please know if I get you wrong, and thanks you so much!!!
You might have to do another medical, since those only last 12 months. That is if you will be working in hospitals.
So either you do a new medical, or just go on with the restricted PGWP.

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
You might have to do another medical, since those only last 12 months. That is if you will be working in hospitals.
So either you do a new medical, or just go on with the restricted PGWP.
Thanks, it is really helpful. gonna get my document up and apply asap.