+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Putting wrong test results date

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
Hi all,

When I entered my celpip result date when creating EE profile, since Celpip score pdf will automatically renew the signed date to the day you downloaded, so I put the date incorrectly

Now I received ITA and found out that is not my actual date, and wonder can I update the actual test result date in eAPR form? Will that cause any issues?

If possible please advise, will be really thankful

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi all,

When I entered my celpip result date when creating EE profile, since Celpip score pdf will automatically renew the signed date to the day you downloaded, so I put the date incorrectly

Now I received ITA and found out that is not my actual date, and wonder can I update the actual test result date in eAPR form? Will that cause any issues?

If possible please advise, will be really thankful
Any amendment that does not affect your CRS should be fine.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/invitation-apply.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkasu

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
Just write a letter of explanation, where you write what happened and also the correct date.
Hi apple121,
Thank you so much for answering me!
So I can just simply modify the date in the form and attach the LOE explain why I update the date right?

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Hi !
Sorry to but in this thread but I see you got an ITA.. I’m in the process of getting my educational experience assessed.
which organization did you use ? Was it a fast one? ICAS is showing they will take 30 weeks and WES said 35 days from receiving all documents.. I wonder why such a big difference ..
one more qs do I need to have the ECA report before creating my EE profile?
Im just a little bit confused as in what do I need to start my profile?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
Yes, and better write the correct date in the LOE too.
Hi apple121,
Thank you so much for advising!
I will put the correct date in the LOE as well, many many thanks!

Actually I got new concern... I manage to retrieve my report with correct date; since I will upload my celpip score as well, may I know would you suggest to upload the correct date one or the wrong date one when uploading my celpip report?

I am a bit worried if this gonna cause any more confusion....

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
Hi !
Sorry to but in this thread but I see you got an ITA.. I’m in the process of getting my educational experience assessed.
which organization did you use ? Was it a fast one? ICAS is showing they will take 30 weeks and WES said 35 days from receiving all documents.. I wonder why such a big difference ..
one more qs do I need to have the ECA report before creating my EE profile?
Im just a little bit confused as in what do I need to start my profile?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi gigab,
No worries I will share what I did.
I am using WES and they finished the process in 40 days. Different organizations have different process so you can double check.
And yes if you gonna claim the school for points, in the profile they will ask if you did the ECA then you will need to fill out the reference number when you get your ECA report done.

So if you feel like you can get this in 2 months then for sure you can start it.
Also if your profile is eligible without the ECA then you can submit it and update after.
You can find below info:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

Hope this helps!

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Hi gigab,
No worries I will share what I did.
I am using WES and they finished the process in 40 days. Different organizations have different process so you can double check.
And yes if you gonna claim the school for points, in the profile they will ask if you did the ECA then you will need to fill out the reference number when you get your ECA report done.

So if you feel like you can get this in 2 months then for sure you can start it.
Also if your profile is eligible without the ECA then you can submit it and update after.
You can find below info:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

Hope this helps!
Tonkasu,
Thanks so much. This helps a lot! Good luck!

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
Hi apple121,
Thank you so much for advising!
I will put the correct date in the LOE as well, many many thanks!

Actually I got new concern... I manage to retrieve my report with correct date; since I will upload my celpip score as well, may I know would you suggest to upload the correct date one or the wrong date one when uploading my celpip report?

I am a bit worried if this gonna cause any more confusion....
I'm not sure to understand your question, I passed the IELTS, so I had to put the day the test took place and the date I got the results.

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
I'm not sure to understand your question, I passed the IELTS, so I had to put the day the test took place and the date I got the results.
Hi apple121,

I am sorry for the confusion, I will try to state it clearly.

Since CELPIP online score file will automatically renew the date to the say we downloaded, so now I am holding the file with incorrect date.

I heard is better to upload the English language test documentso I plan to do this too. But since I had the score report with wrong date on it, I am not sure should I upload this score report or not.

Hope this clear up the confusion!
And thank you again for your response :) !

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
Hi apple121,

I am sorry for the confusion, I will try to state it clearly.

Since CELPIP online score file will automatically renew the date to the say we downloaded, so now I am holding the file with incorrect date.

I heard is better to upload the English language test documentso I plan to do this too. But since I had the score report with wrong date on it, I am not sure should I upload this score report or not.

Hope this clear up the confusion!
And thank you again for your response :) !
Actually if they don't ask specifically for it, you should not upload it. For example for IELTS, they check with the certificate number.
What dates are asked in the form ? It's the date when you took the test and when you got the result ? What dates do you have in the certificate ?

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
Actually if they don't ask specifically for it, you should not upload it. For example for IELTS, they check with the certificate number.
What dates are asked in the form ? It's the date when you took the test and when you got the result ? What dates do you have in the certificate ?
Hi apple121,
I see, thank you for clarifying this! I thought they will need my hard copy to be safer.

And yes the form asks for the date I took the test and the date of the results.
The correct date should be September 1 but since I downloaded on October 20, I filled it based on that. So the digital certificate I have now showing the date as October 20.

Really thanks for answering!

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
Hi apple121,
I see, thank you for clarifying this! I thought they will need my hard copy to be safer.

And yes the form asks for the date I took the test and the date of the results.
The correct date should be September 1 but since I downloaded on October 20, I filled it based on that. So the digital certificate I have now showing the date as October 20.

Really thanks for answering!
In this case maybe it's better to upload it, but I don't understand. In the certificate, you don't have the date when you got your result ?