+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of visit

Xclusive01

Sep 15, 2020
Good morning guys so I got a refusal yesterday from the embassy stating He is not satisfied that I will be leaving the country after the completion of my studies based of purpose of visit.
Pls what does it mean and how can I rectify that so I can apply again.

Thanking you in advance for your response

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You might need to share a bit more info such as current qualifications,any work experience , planned course and how such a course will improve prospects on returning home.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Good morning guys so I got a refusal yesterday from the embassy stating He is not satisfied that I will be leaving the country after the completion of my studies based of purpose of visit.

It means you do not meet the requirements of the study permit as per immigration regulations

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020

Order GCMS notes to know the real reasons why you were refused. You will be able to see the agent’s notes on your file. Once you get it, members of this forum will be able to guide you better based on the notes. Never lose hope ! Good luck