+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of Visit

Hema Kashyap

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, I will be travelling to Canada to meet my sister, and will also visit famous tourist places, now my question is what document I need to upload in my purpose of travel, because i already have an invitation letter from my sister and i will be staying with her?

Now i am very confused that what i suppose to upload their. Please help me out in this matter.

Much appreciate your help.

Thanks

Divine11

Dec 1, 2012
Hey, I will be travelling to Canada to meet my sister, and will also visit famous tourist places, now my question is what document I need to upload in my purpose of travel, because i already have an invitation letter from my sister and i will be staying with her?

Now i am very confused that what i suppose to upload their. Please help me out in this matter.

Thanks
Hi Hema, If you have Sponsor letter from your sister, you can add Statement of funds to show self sustainability during your visit and confirmed air ticket to justify your duration of stay (If required or feel the need maybe you can add self declaration attested by Lawyer) I don't see any issues with your visitors application if it was made with proper supporting documents.

bhanuprakashn

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017

Thanks
You can just include the invitation letter followed by any other support letters from Invitee.

Hema Kashyap

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Hema, If you have Sponsor letter from your sister, you can add Statement of funds to show self sustainability during your visit and confirmed air ticket to justify your duration of stay (If required or feel the need maybe you can add self declaration attested by Lawyer) I don't see any issues with your visitors application if it was made with proper supporting documents.
Thanks