+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Punjab, India Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Rohitmanhas86

Mar 16, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am just starting this thread to make all the friends together for Express Entry.

In order to discuss the problems,

and queries for filling the Express Entry Online Application.

Share your thoughts.

Best of Luck!!

Leave your number for Whatsapp group.

srajat90

Dec 15, 2016
My name is Rajat and I am currently in Canada applying for Permanent Residency under express entry. I have studied in Canada and have a Bachelors degree from a Canadian University. I have already created my profile twice but am unable to get any points under CRS- Canadian Education. Can someone guide me how to proceed about it and make sure the points are added?
Also, if there is any Whatsapp group where I can be helped do let me know as it would be of great help. You can add me directly as well; my number is 1-587-832-1066.

Thank You
Rajat

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
srajat90 said:
My name is Rajat and I am currently in Canada applying for Permanent Residency under express entry. I have studied in Canada and have a Bachelors degree from a Canadian University. I have already created my profile twice but am unable to get any points under CRS- Canadian Education. Can someone guide me how to proceed about it and make sure the points are added?
Also, if there is any Whatsapp group where I can be helped do let me know as it would be of great help. You can add me directly as well; my number is 1-587-832-1066.

Thank You
Rajat
Rajat,

There are some other threads which had users reporting similar problems. You may want to browse through the forum, I'm sure you will get the answers.