+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PSW program

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hello, my friend is applying for PSW program but i’m wondering if she can get pgwp? The caregiver pilot program only requires 12 month work exp now right? Does the time working for a nursing home ( as part of program) count toward 12 month exp requirement? Can you pls help confirm? Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, my friend is applying for PSW program but i’m wondering if she can get pgwp? The caregiver pilot program only requires 12 month work exp now right? Does the time working for a nursing home ( as part of program) count toward 12 month exp requirement? Can you pls help confirm? Thank you.
So she is a student and is applying for PGWP?

• Effective April 30, 2023, you need to have at least 12 months of full-time work experience within the 36 months of applying to a pilot
  • The work experience must fall under National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes 4411 or 4412
  • Your work experience must be in one of these jobs, it cannot be a mix of both jobs
  • You need to demonstrate your job matched the NOC job description and you completed most of the main duties
  • Your work experience does not need to be 12 months in a row. It just needs to be 12 months total
  • Full-time work is defined as at least 30 hours of paid work each week

Reactions: flame_twilight

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
So she is a student and is applying for PGWP?

• Effective April 30, 2023, you need to have at least 12 months of full-time work experience within the 36 months of applying to a pilot
  • The work experience must fall under National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes 4411 or 4412
  • Your work experience must be in one of these jobs, it cannot be a mix of both jobs
  • You need to demonstrate your job matched the NOC job description and you completed most of the main duties
  • Your work experience does not need to be 12 months in a row. It just needs to be 12 months total
  • Full-time work is defined as at least 30 hours of paid work each week
Thanks a lot. Looks like working for nursing home doesn’t fall under NOC 4111/4112?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Good afternoon, I need to find a company that hires me to do the process for the atlantic immigration program. Can someone please recommend me a lawyer or consul to help me to find a job?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Time doing a placement while in the PSW program should not count towards working hours