+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

shaze

Jan 16, 2023
I have submitted application for PRTD in June-22 in IRCC office at Islamabad and I got information that your application will be processed in Abu Dhabi UAE but I did not heard back from IRCC yet. Can any one has the same issue if yes please share it

jackmiller

Dec 30, 2020
I have submitted application for PRTD in June-22 in IRCC office at Islamabad and I got information that your application will be processed in Abu Dhabi UAE but I did not heard back from IRCC yet. Can any one has the same issue if yes please share it

I got mine within two weeks. you should review/check all the documents that you attached, maybe you missed something and that's causing the delay.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do you meet your RO?

shaze

Jan 16, 2023
I have been live in CA about two year and nine months during last six years. I have been live about one year and 10 month during the last five years and I could not come due to covid in 2019 and i was stuck there. I come back again mid of 2020 before expiry of my PR card and spent one year and I applied for renewal and application got approved but I have to come back again due to emergency position to my home country. But now I applied for PRTD through vfs and i did not heard back again from IRCC yet at Abu Dhabi Office. Can any one has the same situation?