+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

zercool

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone
I am permeant resident of Canada since 2018 , I have never left Canada since I landed as PR in 2018 , on May 2022 after I applied for my citizenship application I went for a vacation to Turkey , unfortunately I lost my PR card during my vacation in Istanbul.

on May 17 I applied for PRTD as urgent process via VSF office depending on the fact that my visa to turkey will expire on June 6th and i have to leave Turkey after that in addition to that i need to return to my work , so far I heard nothing back from Ankara office .

1. dose anyone have applied recently and got the passport request at least ?
  2. do you think my application will be treated as urgent process or my reasons are not enough ?
  3. is it better to re apply from Tel Aviv since I moved there after my visa got expired?
  4. dose anyone know what is the approximate processing time in Ankara for this kind of applications ?

Arya82

Jul 8, 2022
I did the same but my mp said they can't contact VACs and were not much of help. Do you know what the mp did exactly? Did they contact the Embassy?

zercool

May 3, 2018
Ya that is true they can't contact directly, but the asked the IRCC agents to contact the embassy

zercool

May 3, 2018
Np , if you need anything just contact me, I wish all the best for you and to be back to Canada soon

zercool

May 3, 2018
Hallo,
I'm on the same issue. I left canada before getting PR card in my hand. Now needing prtd to enter. Pls describe Which documents are required for PRTD application? Thanks
You pay slips, Bank statements, tax return receipts , anything show that you spent in Canada 730 days before you leave