+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

Cynthia dcunha

May 3, 2021
Hi glad you got accepted as domestic student . For my don first term I have already paid international fees . Will try second term. Even my sons it’s mentioned RC1. Will you inbox me your contact I am planning to send son on 24th/25th may b you both can connect thanks
Hi hope you reached safe . After landing when to apply renew PR? My son reached ottawa on 25th . Now at the university. Hoping next term they will convert him as domestic student. Please guide the process of renewal of PR

Cynthia dcunha

May 3, 2021
Just the PRTD.
Hi After landing when to apply renew PR? My son reached ottawa on 25th . Now at the university. Hoping next term they will convert him as domestic student. Please guide the process of renewal of PR. Border officer at Toronto airport said go and renew the PR? My concern is can he immediately apply ?

Amulu53

Mar 4, 2021
HI, I am applying for PRTD ,I have few question pls some one help me .
1. 16 question Date Canadian citizen mean what to write (I am not aware of date when my husband became citizen, we are separated he destroyed my PR card ).
2. Residency obligation proofs what to submit i don't have any proof how to apply to PRTD.
3. 12 question which permanent address i have to write currently I am outside Canada.
Thanks in advance.