+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi any one recently applied for PRTD from islamabad, I need to apply for my parents, do I need to apply through visa center, how long it takes. Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi any one recently applied for PRTD from islamabad, I need to apply for my parents, do I need to apply through visa center, how long it takes. Thanks
Do they even meet their RO? You can search the forum instead of replying the duplicate posts.

maryam_k

Apr 24, 2021
I am wondering about the same. The visa centres are now open so I guess they wont accept online applications for PRTD

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
You need to apply through IRCC.
just found out that islamabad VAC is open from May 17th for these services is that ok if I still apply through IRCC and which option will be faster to process the visa.

Islamabad

The Visa Application Centre in Islamabad will re-open for business on Monday, 17th May 2021 and will provide the following limited services until further notice.

• Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only
  • Return of decision envelopes to applicants (in-person at the VAC)
  • Permanent Resident Travel Document intake (via post/courier only). Submission of PRTD applications in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
just found out that islamabad VAC is open from May 17th for these services is that ok if I still apply through IRCC and which option will be faster to process the visa.

Islamabad

The Visa Application Centre in Islamabad will re-open for business on Monday, 17th May 2021 and will provide the following limited services until further notice.

• Permanent Resident Travel Document intake (via post/courier only). Submission of PRTD applications in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.
Follow the instructions provided online.

maryam_k

Apr 24, 2021

Islamabad

yes I think we need to apply via visa centre now. They wont accept online application