+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

W75

Mar 13, 2020
Hello, I applied for PRTD under H&C ground on 3rd Oct 2019, VFS UAE. Till now no feedback received. Can anyone share his experience on the processing time in Abu Dhabi these days ?

Yusufh

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, I applied as well under H&C grounds two months ago and haven't received a response yet. Were you able to get a response dear ?

Irkhan

Nov 16, 2013
Hello, I applied for PRTD under H&C ground on 3rd Oct 2019, VFS UAE. Till now no feedback received. Can anyone share his experience on the processing time in Abu Dhabi these days ?
Hi ; Have you received the reply i have the same condition applied on 8 Aug still waiting :(

Yusufh

Mar 8, 2020
Did you link up your profile in GCKey to check on your status?
I tried to link it several times but it was giving me a message of no application found. Have contacted them several times but didn't get me anywhere. Although it's a bit confusing to know which options to use while submitting the application (Category & sub-category). Will you be able to advise me in this regard? Just to make sure..

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
I also applied PRTD on H &C ground in sept. 2020 but still got only one response in Jan 2021 that it is under process but after that till now no response..if any one got response plz rey

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I also applied PRTD on H &C ground in sept. 2020 but still got only one response in Jan 2021 that it is under process but after that till now no response..if any one got response plz rey
You need to email them again. Would suggest trying that same email but also contacting the Indian embassy/consulate and follow-up on your PRTD H&C application. Your file is complex and there have been a lot of delays in processing out of the India offices but you should have got an answer by now.

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
You need to email them again. Would suggest trying that same email but also contacting the Indian embassy/consulate and follow-up on your PRTD H&C application. Your file is complex and there have been a lot of delays in processing out of the India offices but you should have got an answer by now.
I send many reminder on same e mail but still got no response from there side.. I enquired by mail to indian embassy they gave me same suggestion as you suggested . to mail them ..I tried but still no response.Is my case is with Indian embassy right now..?