+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prtd

Addy123

Mar 10, 2018
Did you guys finally get PRTD from Pakistan? How long did it take? Can a person not travel back to Canada with the visa initially stamped in the passport, if he/she is not carrying PR card?

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Did you guys finally get PRTD from Pakistan? How long did it take? Can a person not travel back to Canada with the visa initially stamped in the passport, if he/she is not carrying PR card?
Unfortunately I have not heard of a case where one has been able to fly on the original visa...

I have noticed something about the issuance of PRTDs that may be slowing down your case....In the last 365 days before you applied for a PRTD , did u stay in Canada at any point???

Addy123

Mar 10, 2018
Unfortunately I have not heard of a case where one has been able to fly on the original visa...

I have noticed something about the issuance of PRTDs that may be slowing down your case....In the last 365 days before you applied for a PRTD , did u stay in Canada at any point???
I have actually not landed yet. Wanted to do a soft landing and return after a month. But looking at the waiting time for a simple document, I don't think soft landing would be a good idea.

Thanks for your prompt response.