+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Timeline from Dubai

imik

Nov 6, 2017
Hi Members,

This is my first post on the forum. I wanted to know what is the usual timeline for PRTD these days in which residency obligation is not matched and H&C factor is there.

I have applied from Dubai and its been more than two months.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This is my first post on the forum. I wanted to know what is the usual timeline for PRTD these days in which residency obligation is not matched and H&C factor is there.
There is absolutely no 'usual timeline' for such cases.

Reactions: imik

MN11

Jun 28, 2022
Hi Members,

I applied in April on H&C .No progress till now

Reactions: imik

MN11

Jun 28, 2022
Hi Members,

Any updates??

Faith124

Sep 5, 2021
Hey guys I just submitted a PRTD application from VFS dubai, any idea on the expected processing time? A bit concerned as we need to travel to Canada in December. Thanks for your help!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys I just submitted a PRTD application from VFS dubai, any idea on the expected processing time? A bit concerned as we need to travel to Canada in December. Thanks for your help!
Do you meet your RO? Are you applying under H&C?
OP and another member that replied both waited for a long time (applied in July and April) but they both didn't meet RO and is applying under H&C.

Reactions: Faith124

Faith124

Sep 5, 2021
Do you meet your RO? Are you applying under H&C?
OP and another member that replied both waited for a long time (applied in July and April) but they both didn't meet RO and is applying under H&C.
hello thanks for your answer, yes I do meet my RO, and no I’d didn’t apply under h&c.

Swaqas

Nov 5, 2022
Hi Members,

Did you get the PRTD?

Swaqas

Nov 5, 2022
Hey dear,
Have to heard back anything from VFS?