+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD timeline/experience From Chandigarh?

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
You can only bring a 3 month supply of medications with you while entering Canada. Any further medication must be prescribed and bought in Canada.
Medicine prescribed by indian doctor is not admissible..on courier be can add prescription from our indian doctor..then also not possible

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Medicine prescribed by indian doctor is not admissible..on courier be can add prescription from our indian doctor..then also not possible
Yes you will need a Canadian doctor to prescribe medication. You can expect medication to be discarded by couriers if discovered when they x-ray packages.

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Yes you will need a Canadian doctor to prescribe medication. You can expect medication to be discarded by couriers if discovered when they x-ray packages.
If try for PRTD now or after some months chance of granted is less or same .Will then can consider covid period also a reason or not..for this year.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If try for PRTD now or after some months chance of granted is less or same .Will then can consider covid period also a reason or not..for this year.
Given the RO is very lenient to begin with covid is unlikely to be a reason that you were unable to travel. You should apply now because PRTDs based on H&C take a long time to process.

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Given the RO is very lenient to begin with covid is unlikely to be a reason that you were unable to travel. You should apply now because PRTDs based on H&C take a long time to process.
I applied for PRTD through email . HOPING FOR SOME RESPONSE.

Irkhan

Nov 16, 2013
Hi; I Applied for PRTD on 6th of Aug via Email as Offices are closed; But Still No Reply Since VFS is open and excepting PRTD; Shall i apply paper application also please advise. Thanks

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Hi; I Applied for PRTD on 6th of Aug via Email as Offices are closed; But Still No Reply Since VFS is open and excepting PRTD; Shall i apply paper application also please advise. Thanks
Yes I too applied in sept.but not any response.
You got now or not