+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prtd processing problem

ashu arora

Jul 24, 2017
Hi there is there anyone can help me with my issue ! I lives in Canada from 2013 it's been almost 4 years I never been to India this time after four years I had to come India due to my fathers health and unfortunately someone stole my wallet and pr card one day prior to my flight I have reported to police about this in Canada I came to India and I apply for prtd very next day nd I had return ticket after 20 days but I didn't get my prtd yet so I had to cancel my ticket unfortunately! Now I got email from my work that they gonna hire someone else cause I am not able to go back on time it's been almost 23 days I am
Still getting the same stats online tht my file is in process ! Don't know what to do ! Where to go

Reactions: doukaniabde

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Hi there is there anyone can help me with my issue ! I lives in Canada from 2013 it's been almost 4 years I never been to India this time after four years I had to come India due to my fathers health and unfortunately someone stole my wallet and pr card one day prior to my flight I have reported to police about this in Canada I came to India and I apply for prtd very next day nd I had return ticket after 20 days but I didn't get my prtd yet so I had to cancel my ticket unfortunately! Now I got email from my work that they gonna hire someone else cause I am not able to go back on time it's been almost 23 days I am
Still getting the same stats online tht my file is in process ! Don't know what to do ! Where to go
If you can travel to USA, then you can enter Canada via a land border without need for PR card or PR Travel Doc.

ashu arora

Jul 24, 2017
If you can travel to USA, then you can enter Canada via a land border without need for PR card or PR Travel Doc.
I have visitor visa for USA witch I got when I was in acabda two months ago but going via USA still I need my passport witch I already submitted to vfs when I applied for travel document

lou-lou80

Jul 3, 2017
Hope you'll receive it soon they say in india it takes 2 weeks or so .. Its a very stressful situation

Govindbw

Jul 28, 2017
Usually the processing time for PRTD is 25 working days . I was in India recently, however you can request to expedite it . Go to the VFS center and have them fax your email regarding your job Along with the letter explaining your situation and requesting them to expedite it . I got mine in 15days by following above . Good luck

lou-lou80

Jul 3, 2017
Usually the processing time for PRTD is 25 working days . I was in India recently, however you can request to expedite it . Go to the VFS center and have them fax your email regarding your job Along with the letter explaining your situation and requesting them to expedite it . I got mine in 15days by following above . Good luck
Reallly????? I didnt know ! I will go sunday with all the proofs i have for the appointment... I PRAY TO GOD that it would work !

lou-lou80

Jul 3, 2017
Any updates??