+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Process

zercool

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone
I am permeant resident of Canada since 2018 , I have never left Canada since I landed as PR in 2018 , on May 2022 after I applied for my citizenship application I went for a vacation to Turkey , unfortunately I lost my PR card during my vacation in Istanbul.

on May 17 I applied for PRTD as urgent process via VSF office depending on the fact that my visa to turkey will expire on June 6th and i have to leave Turkey after that in addition to that i need to return to my work , so far I heard nothing back from Ankara office .

1. dose anyone have applied recently and got the passport request at least ?
  2. do you think my application will be treated as urgent process or my reasons are not enough ?
  3. is it better to re apply from Tel Aviv since I moved there after my visa got expired?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone
I am permeant resident of Canada since 2018 , I have never left Canada since I landed as PR in 2018 , on May 2022 after I applied for my citizenship application I went for a vacation to Turkey , unfortunately I lost my PR card during my vacation in Istanbul.

on May 17 I applied for PRTD as urgent process via VSF office depending on the fact that my visa to turkey will expire on June 6th and i have to leave Turkey after that in addition to that i need to return to my work , so far I heard nothing back from Ankara office .

1. dose anyone have applied recently and got the passport request at least ?
  2. do you think my application will be treated as urgent process or my reasons are not enough ?
  3. is it better to re apply from Tel Aviv since I moved there after my visa got expired?
1. Most posts on this topic are in the Permanent Residency Obligation section of the forum.
2. I personally would not count on the application being processed urgently.
3. I can't answer this question.

If you have a valid US visa, another option is to fly to the US and then re-enter Canada through a land-border.

zercool

May 3, 2018
1. Most posts on this topic are in the Permanent Residency Obligation section of the forum.
2. I personally would not count on the application being processed urgently.
3. I can't answer this question.

If you have a valid US visa, another option is to fly to the US and then re-enter Canada through a land-border.
thank you :)

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello Friends, Need one help.. i got ADR for my wife original birth certificate.. but seems its fake ADR sent by my agents as the font of my wife name is different with other content?
is that possible?