+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD online portal - Physical signature & Fee

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Dear Members, If applying on PRTD portal following needs to be cleared

Are any physical signature required in any form (5444 & 5644). Pls confirm

Fee needs to be paid should be from credit card on your name or card from anybodys name?

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Can you please guide , how to do , digital signature in PRTD portal in form 5444? Is it just writing your name or something else? Also in addition to consent & declaration , there is any other signature required? Pls suggest as I have to submit the application on urgent basis...
Digitally sign your application
You must type your full name exactly as shown on your passport to digitally sign your application.

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021
Dear Members, If applying on PRTD portal following needs to be cleared

Are any physical signature required in any form (5444 & 5644). Pls confirm

Fee needs to be paid should be from credit card on your name or card from anybodys name?

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021
Hi
I am stuck up in india due to lost of my wallet which contains PR card
Started applying online but form 5444e on second page gives error "your changes cannot be saved please try again later"
Have you met such error

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021
Can you please guide , how to do , digital signature in PRTD portal in form 5444? Is it just writing your name or something else? Also in addition to consent & declaration , there is any other signature required? Pls suggest as I have to submit the application on urgent basis...
Digitally sign your application
You must type your full name exactly as shown on your passport to digitally sign your application.
Hi
Started applying online but form 5444e on second page gives error "your changes cannot be saved please try again later"
Have you met such error

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi
Have you met such error
Do you have to post the exact same question in every thread?Completely useless way to get help, annoys more people than attracts them to assist you.

Very hard for anyone to diagnose from that short description. Start over, check everything, pay careful attention to boxes that ask for text, it's easy to go over as they often have some limit that you can only find by trial and error.

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021
Do you have to post the exact same question in every thread?Completely useless way to get help, annoys more people than attracts them to assist you.

Very hard for anyone to diagnose from that short description. Start over, check everything, pay careful attention to boxes that ask for text, it's easy to go over as they often have some limit that you can only find by trial and error.
Am new for this platform, Don't know how to use it .... sorry for the trouble, But my mother is there in Canada and I am such a tragic condition. Initially i applied by email , got reply the need to apply online and ready with everything only this form 5444 am not able to save

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Am new for this platform, Don't know how to use it .... sorry for the trouble, But my mother is there in Canada and I am such a tragic condition. Initially i applied by email , got reply the need to apply online and ready with everything only this form 5444 am not able to save
Unfortunately very hard for anyone to diagnose based on that error. I've given the one hint I can think of.

Reactions: YVR123

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Hi
Have you met such error
pls let me know the page question no... error comes some time, pls try again. Also check the input data, it should be as per guidelines...

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021
Hello Manpreet
I am able to submit the application, Its on 23 Nov Morning Canada time, i HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING TILL, Can you tell me how many days it takes It's my Urgent application

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Hello Manpreet
I am able to submit the application, Its on 23 Nov Morning Canada time, i HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING TILL, Can you tell me how many days it takes It's my Urgent application
Dear Still status is Submitted....pls share your email address.... can discuss further