+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD on H&C, Job opportunity available

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
@YVR123 and @scylla , Say for example, If the PRTD denial letter received on July 1, 2023 and decided not to opt for Appeal than for the fresh application of Tourist Visa or LMIA process for work permit/Express Entry, Can we apply immediately now or Need to start process only after completion of 60 days from original issue date of PRTD denial on RO not complied which will be July 1 plus 60 days when appeal option time will be over ?
My guess: yes, I am almost certain an application for TRV would be denied before the 60 days, and possibly before they get around to pushing the buttons in the system (I doubt it is at all automatic).

So I would suggest renouncing if that is the intention. You should expect that this will also take some time. You could try calling IRCC to inquire. I believe at least for renunciation that they provide some confirmation it's been renounced/revoked in system, but not certain.

An acquaintance renounced and applied for TRV at the same time and had it work, but this was in the paper days and had been in touch wth the embassy visa office beforehand, so effectivley this was agreed in advance. I doubt this approach would work now unless could be agreed with visa office in advance (which probably would not work).

Good luck.

Reactions: Ankdurrani