+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from Islamabad/Pakistan - 2018

Omerpq

Dec 28, 2018
Just to inform .
I applied my PRTD from karachi vfs office on 20March2018 . My PR Card was expired and i was in Pakistan from last 5 and half years.
I have recieved my Passport on 3rd July with 2 years multiple Visa. It took total 15 Weeks.
What was the date on which you got your PR status.
How many days you have lived in Canada.
Did you use H&C for PRTD?
What they have given 2 years VISIT Visa for?

Mar 23, 2019
Hi there. I Had to come to Pakistan on an emerngecy event for two weeks. I didn’t get my PR expiry and had to come back from airport. I applied for the PRTD on week ago, I passed my citizenship test before I came to pak and now I got email from CIC Canada that my citizenship ceremony is next month. Has anyone had similar issue, or any idea if they would issue me a PRTD on time so i can attend my ceremony.

Mehroz 1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi there. I Had to come to Pakistan on an emerngecy event for two weeks. I didn’t get my PR expiry and had to come back from airport. I applied for the PRTD on week ago, I passed my citizenship test before I came to pak and now I got email from CIC Canada that my citizenship ceremony is next month. Has anyone had similar issue, or any idea if they would issue me a PRTD on time so i can attend my ceremony.
What is pRTD

Sobea

Nov 30, 2019
Hi,
Is there anyone who has withdrawn the PRTD application from islamabad office ?
I am trying to get my passport back from cic islamabad since last three weeks.. I have sent multiple request through email and also a written application through visa application centre lahore, but no response yet,
Anyone please ???
Can you tell me the address where I should send my PRTD application in islamabad?