+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Document Requirements

magdarella

Apr 6, 2018
I applied to renew my PR card but will not receive it prior to travelling to Portugal. I understand I have to request a PRTD from the Visa office in Paris. However, I have a question about the documents they will accept as proof of my residency. They request a record of employment - can I submit copies of my T4s, along with copies of CRA Assessment Notices? And can I also provide them with mortgage statements? Will these be sufficient as the required documents for proof of residency? Can I also send them a copy of my expired PR card?

Lilypads2015

Jul 14, 2019
I applied to renew my PR card but will not receive it prior to travelling to Portugal. I understand I have to request a PRTD from the Visa office in Paris. However, I have a question about the documents they will accept as proof of my residency. They request a record of employment - can I submit copies of my T4s, along with copies of CRA Assessment Notices? And can I also provide them with mortgage statements? Will these be sufficient as the required documents for proof of residency? Can I also send them a copy of my expired PR card?

Hi there I was wondering how everything went and how long it took them to process your prtd. I’m also currently in Portugal.