Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
PRTD
Doc's Request.
29 March
Hello,
I have applied my PRTD application on March 29. please suggest how long it will take to get response from CIC. its been 4 weeks but i didn't receive any response yet.

Tubsmagee

Jul 2, 2016
Hello,
I have applied my PRTD application on March 29. please suggest how long it will take to get response from CIC. its been 4 weeks but i didn't receive any response yet.
Where did apply from? We’re you compliant with your RO? Depending on context, the PRTD can take a significant amount t of time to be processed.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
Indian offices are one of the busiest. If you are compliant with your RO between 1-2 months seems common but nothing is set in stone. If you aren’t compliant with your RO there is no timeline and could take up to 6+ months.

Hiralben Shah

Apr 21, 2022
india
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
cic
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
PRTD
Doc's Request.
29 March
what do you mean by compliant with RO? I have applied through email. I have sent email PRTD application with pho and all my documents to IRCC.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello,
Two months from date you submitted. Right now applications around 9th March are being processed. You should expect a response by end of the month

Hiralben Shah

Apr 21, 2022
india
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
cic
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
PRTD
Doc's Request.
29 March
Thank you for letting me know that. i am traveling with my son who is citizen of Canada. I do have US multiple visa for 10 years. Is it possible I can go to United States and go to Canada through land? What kind of documents do I need while passing the border?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for letting me know that. i am traveling with my son who is citizen of Canada. I do have US multiple visa for 10 years. Is it possible I can go to United States and go to Canada through land? What kind of documents do I need while passing the border?
what do you mean by compliant with RO? I have applied through email. I have sent email PRTD application with pho and all my documents to IRCC.
Have you spent 730 days out of the last 5 years in Canada?

Hiralben Shah

Apr 21, 2022
india
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
cic
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
PRTD
Doc's Request.
29 March
Yes, I have spent 1854 days in Canada in last 5 years. I came to India after 5 year to visit my family but I was unaware that my PR card was expired I came to know when I went to airport to go back to Canada.

Hiralben Shah

Apr 21, 2022
india
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
cic
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
PRTD
Doc's Request.
29 March
I have spend 1736 days in Canada. I have attached document with all information.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes, you can fly to the US and then re-enter Canada through the US/Canada land border using a private vehicle. If you have your expired PR card, that should be all you need.

Hiralben Shah

Apr 21, 2022
india
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
cic
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
PRTD
Doc's Request.
29 March
Can you tell me what date applicants they are working on this week? Do you think I will get email in the next week?

Hiralben Shah

Apr 21, 2022
india
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
cic
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
PRTD
Doc's Request.
29 March
Can you please tell me what date applicants are they working on next week from 23 April to 27 April? Thanks