+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Abu Dhabi

Voolate

Nov 30, 2016
hi! Does anyone any idea how long is the process for prtd application in Abu Dhabi office.

Thank you

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
Has anyone recently applied for PRTD from AbuDhabi visa office? I have applied on 24 Sept 2018. I am hoping to receive it soon because I need to enter Canada by 15 Oct 2018. Do you think I will get it before this date? Is it possible to withdraw the application for PRTD and enter through a land border (from rainbow bridge to Niagara falls)?

Reactions: Rorsoa

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
Has anyone recently applied for PRTD from AbuDhabi visa office? I have applied on 24 Sept 2018. I am hoping to receive it soon because I need to enter Canada by 15 Oct 2018. Do you think I will get it before this date? Is it possible to withdraw the application for PRTD and enter through a land border (from rainbow bridge to Niagara falls)?
anyone?

Rorsoa

Oct 1, 2016
I recently applied on the 27th of September from VAC Dubai and also have to be in Canada by month end
I sent a web form including my resignation letter as evidence that I have limited period to be in UAE, up till this moment application is still in process
I really am thinking of also withdrawing the application from abudhabi and apply from Africa cos it seems processing times are slower here .

Rorsoa

Oct 1, 2016
But if you have a US visa , you need not bother get PRTD. Just enter via a land border

Oct 25, 2018
Have you got your PRTD from Abudhabi ? If yes could you please share timeline..

Ilia2015

Sep 6, 2016
We submitted my husband's application late June 2018 ,so far no news !! The website only shows under process!
Is there any one to give some hope ?

Reactions: Mohdali911

Hafsa_ahmed

Jan 3, 2018
Hi,
for new immigrants the processing time is 2 to 4 weeks but for other cases it might took 3to 4 months m waiting form 16 weeeks
Hi , I was just reading this post ,what does new immigration mean ?
My husband landed into the country on 22 dec 2018 and went back to dubai in 15 days to wind up his job, so any idea how long approx it might take for his processing?
Thank you
Hi,
for new immigrants the processing time is 2 to 4 weeks but for other cases it might took 3to 4 months m waiting form 16 weeeks

Hafsa_ahmed

Jan 3, 2018
Hi
How long did it take for the processing of your PRTD ?
Thank you

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
Hi
How long did it take for the processing of your PRTD ?
Thank you
I withdrew within 15 days of application because I already had a US visa and i planned to cross into Canada by land border. When I got my passport back, PRTD was already stamped in it but it was such a waste because I had already purchased a ticket through US.

BCBC

Mar 12, 2017
I withdrew within 15 days of application because I already had a US visa and i planned to cross into Canada by land border. When I got my passport back, PRTD was already stamped in it but it was such a waste because I had already purchased a ticket through US.
Hey. I have submitted my passport last week and I have a flight booked to Canada on the 20th. I don’t know what to donif they don’t return the passport. Who did I email or call to get your passport back?
Did u inform the embassy or VFS? Thanks