+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRRA,WELFARE,REMOVAL AND ETC

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naana said:
printed all,read through but hard to tell.
In every corner the misrep and others written here makes me inadmissible.
Any more info?
If you have not threat of persecution, personal harm or torture in Israel, you have NO hope of winning the PRRA. Very little chance of any H&C being successful either.

Look, these provisions are in place to help people who DO have legitimate fear for their lives and personal safety. You don't. I realize that Canada is great and you would "prefer" to stay here. But you are out of legitimate options. Please don't bog up the system with an application that is going to fail because there is NO reason for it. You are taking up a space that could and SHOULD be used by someone who really needs it.

You reap what you sow in this life. You have admitted that you've misrepresented yourself every which way from Sunday so you have blown it. Sorry but those are the facts of your situation as YOU have indicated. It's time to leave now and focus on building a positive future for your children. At least they, as Canadian citizens, can come back and settle here if they choose to when they are adults. You can feel positive about that. If they choose to move here later in life, perhaps they will sponsor you.

naana

Mar 17, 2011
No status as status is revoked for misrepresentation of material facts during my refugee claim.
Given PRRA,i am on welfare(Social Assistance) but have 2kids born here.
is there a chance or just pack and leave?
My negative strikes can be and or not less than below...............will be bounced to Israel.
Can i survive the PRRA or H&C? Appealing it if denied or just pack and leave?
1.welfare
2.disease(Hiv)
3.misrepresented

What are my chances?if no chance then i will just pack and leave but there is some little chance i will wait....Any replies?
i have applied for H&C but not sure how it will go
If i am being deported,can Canada forcibly take my kids to foster care since they were born in Canada and dont bear my citizenship?
I have full custody of the kids but i hv no status
Advice me please

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
See rjessome from March 29th. You can appeal when you are denied - however you are just delaying the inevitable. Sooner or later you will have to leave.

No one will take your children away from you. When it is time for you to go, you can either take them with you or leave them with a Canadian guardian to live their lives here.

naana

Mar 17, 2011
scylla said:
See rjessome from March 29th. You can appeal when you are denied - however you are just delaying the inevitable. Sooner or later you will have to leave.

No one will take your children away from you. When it is time for you to go, you can either take them with you or leave them with a Canadian guardian to live their lives here.
The problem is,my canadian born kids do not bear my national passport and its kinda mess now to start applying for them.
REASON......I did not disclose my original identity to CIC,RPD and thus my status being revoked.
how do i take them with me when they do not have passports?Is the H&C officer gonna allow stay for the interest of the kids not having passports to travel or will simply ask me to leave and kids stay?
How and what may happen?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are in the WRONG place. You NEED to consult a lawyer with experience in H&C apps dealing with your issues. Go to legal aid and see if you can get some help. STOP looking to an internet forum for your answers because it truly is beyond us. A detailed review of ALL of your history and circumstances is required to properly advise you so GET OFF the internet and go get some REAL help.

The best interests of children will be considered in an H&C application. Canada is not going to try to take your kids away from you unless you are an unfit mother but that doesn't have anything to do with immigration. However, saying that it's "difficult" to apply for Israeli passports for your children is no excuse that is going to be accepted by any court.

Seriously, GO and talk to someone who can really help you. This is NOT the place for you. It is much too complicated and you should not be taking advice and planning your future based on the opinions/advice of strangers on an internet forum!

naana

Mar 17, 2011
rjessome said:
You are in the WRONG place. You NEED to consult a lawyer with experience in H&C apps dealing with your issues. Go to legal aid and see if you can get some help. STOP looking to an internet forum for your answers because it truly is beyond us. A detailed review of ALL of your history and circumstances is required to properly advise you so GET OFF the internet and go get some REAL help.

The best interests of children will be considered in an H&C application. Canada is not going to try to take your kids away from you unless you are an unfit mother but that doesn't have anything to do with immigration. However, saying that it's "difficult" to apply for Israeli passports for your children is no excuse that is going to be accepted by any court.

Seriously, GO and talk to someone who can really help you. This is NOT the place for you. It is much too complicated and you should not be taking advice and planning your future based on the opinions/advice of strangers on an internet forum!
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Great advice from rjessome.

To add, if it is that difficult to obtain an Israeli passport for your children, then you should start working on getting them now so that it doesn't turn into a problem/emergency for you when you need them.

naana

Mar 17, 2011
I have applied for H&C claiming of abuse in relationship
My lawyer has said i stand a chance of winning to stay but i am scared
I filed that i am scared to return to an abusive husband and i want them to take my canadian kids interest into consideration.
What can BE?