+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRRA DECISION MADE

Jamal $$

May 22, 2021
Hi there I applied for prra in 2019 December and a spousal sponsorship in 2020 June I received a letter to avail myself at the Cbsa to receive my decision on the prra I am asked to bring in -a valid or expired passport
-birth certificate or any identity issued by my home country
- Four (4) passport size photographs from a commercial photographer
-social insurance card
- All other documents issued to me by the Canadian government
- Any documents concerning criminal matters, scheduled court dates or probation or parole.
*My question is should I expect and does it mean it might be a positive decision since ave been asked to bring in the 4 passport photos kindly let me know.
My application took almost 1 year and 5 months and my spousal sponsorship is still being processed, am scheduled to go for the interview next week.

Reactions: Gill$&@ and Keyshia

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hi there I applied for prra in 2019 December and a spousal sponsorship in 2020 June I received a letter to avail myself at the Cbsa to receive my decision on the prra I am asked to bring in -a valid or expired passport
-birth certificate or any identity issued by my home country
- Four (4) passport size photographs from a commercial photographer
-social insurance card
- All other documents issued to me by the Canadian government
- Any documents concerning criminal matters, scheduled court dates or probation or parole.
*My question is should I expect and does it mean it might be a positive decision since ave been asked to bring in the 4 passport photos kindly let me know.
My application took almost 1 year and 5 months and my spousal sponsorship is still being processed, am scheduled to go for the interview next week.
Hey...what was your decision as I got the same letter.

Reactions: Gill$&@

MadamJ

Jan 2, 2023
I got the same letter yesterday after waiting for 1 year 3 months for my decision, can anyone help if it a positive or negative decision

Reactions: Gill$&@