+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provisory University degree

djastra

Nov 28, 2019
Dear fellows,

I had an ECA (WES) completed for my university degree using a provisory degree version. After receiving ECA report, the final copy of my uni degree was requested and received. Transcripts remain the same since WES evaluation.

I have received an ITA and now completing my e-Apr application. In Education, i'll be attaching the final university degree received.

My question: Do I need to attach an LOE to explain that ECA assessment was using the provisory version of my uni degree and that i requested and received the final version after ECA was received?

I'm just worried if i don't state anything and CIC double check the ECA file to figure out the difference.

Thanks ahead for your feedback!

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Dear fellows,

I had an ECA (WES) completed for my university degree using a provisory degree version. After receiving ECA report, the final copy of my uni degree was requested and received. Transcripts remain the same since WES evaluation.

I have received an ITA and now completing my e-Apr application. In Education, i'll be attaching the final university degree received.

My question: Do I need to attach an LOE to explain that ECA assessment was using the provisory version of my uni degree and that i requested and received the final version after ECA was received?

I'm just worried if i don't state anything and CIC double check the ECA file to figure out the difference.

Thanks ahead for your feedback!
Anyways you would be attaching your final degree certificate, transcripts along with your WES report. No need for any explanation letters.

djastra

Nov 28, 2019
Thanks but i thought transcripts are not required when submitting E-APR application, only education degree...at least this is what was requested in my check list.

So why would i need to submit transcripts?
PS: i have transcripts but no affidavit for translation which is an expensive thing to do in Singapore. I have the translation and affidavit for the final degree though

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Thanks but i thought transcripts are not required when submitting E-APR application, only education degree...at least this is what was requested in my check list.

So why would i need to submit transcripts?
PS: i have transcripts but no affidavit for translation which is an expensive thing to do in Singapore. I have the translation and affidavit for the final degree though
thats well and good. Transcripts not required, unless requested.