+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proving exit/entry from/into Canada

jeuniii

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I have my interview and test in 2 days. The prep seems to be fine but what is freaking me out is my travel history. I have traveled to the US 26 times over the past 4 years. Most of them were 1 day cycling/skiing/hiking trips. The US border agents rarely every stamped my passport while entering the US and while coming back to Canada I used my PR card. Hence my passport was never stamped.

So I do not have a way to prove to the CIC that I exited and entered the same day. The only proof I have is the printout of the I94 website that lists all my entries and exits from/into the US.

Any ideas how I can present a strong case during my interview ?

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
If you accounted for these excursions on the presence calculator, you won’t have a problem. Even though not stamped, Canadian border services keep track when they scan your passport.

Reactions: jeuniii

SRIS

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
I have my interview and test in 2 days. The prep seems to be fine but what is freaking me out is my travel history. I have traveled to the US 26 times over the past 4 years. Most of them were 1 day cycling/skiing/hiking trips. The US border agents rarely every stamped my passport while entering the US and while coming back to Canada I used my PR card. Hence my passport was never stamped.

So I do not have a way to prove to the CIC that I exited and entered the same day. The only proof I have is the printout of the I94 website that lists all my entries and exits from/into the US.

Any ideas how I can present a strong case during my interview ?
Hi,

If it is USA travel history that you want and you are not a USA citizen then you can get it in 5 minutes over the internet. Retrieve your I-94 arrival/departure five-year travel history by entering the required name, date of birth, and passport information. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home

Take a copy of it with you. Good luck

Reactions: jeuniii