+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROVINCIAL NOMINEES OF NOVA SCOTIA ARE MOVING TO A DIFFERENT PROVINCE

NSBoy902

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Hello ALL

I have two friends they got their education done in Nova Scotia and found their jobs,etc.

They got nominated thru NS graduation stream nominee program. They got nominated around 2011 and get their PR in 2012.

In the application form, they sign intend to reside in Nova Scotia. They have been living in NS more than 2 years after getting their PR via nominee program. they have traveled during that time but they did reside in Nova Scotia.

Now they have found better jobs in out-west. Things are aint good here in Atlantic.

Since they sign the intend reside in Nova Scotia, would that be problem if they move to a different province. For example, would that their PS taken away and would they face problems when they apply citizenship such as the application is rejected due to not staying in NovaScotia?

Thanks!

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
NSBoy902 said:
Hello ALL

I have two friends they got their education done in Nova Scotia and found their jobs,etc.

They got nominated thru NS graduation stream nominee program. They got nominated around 2011 and get their PR in 2012.

In the application form, they sign intend to reside in Nova Scotia. They have been living in NS more than 2 years after getting their PR via nominee program. they have traveled during that time but they did reside in Nova Scotia.

Now they have found better jobs in out-west. Things are aint good here in Atlantic.

Since they sign the intend reside in Nova Scotia, would that be problem if they move to a different province. For example, would that their PS taken away and would they face problems when they apply citizenship such as the application is rejected due to not staying in NovaScotia?

Thanks!
I don't think that they will be negatively impacted since there is a charter that enables all PR the sovereignty to reside and work anywhere within Canada unless they further sign a bond in addition to the Provincial application process

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
obib said:
I don't think that they will be negatively impacted since there is a charter that enables all PR the sovereignty to reside and work anywhere within Canada unless they further sign a bond in addition to the Provincial application process
what are the consequences of moving outside after signing the bond?

NSBoy902

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
obib said:
Thank you. I agree

NSBoy902

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
coolleo said:
what are the consequences of moving outside after signing the bond?
There is no bond. This part where you accept intend to stay in ns is the last part before you sign the application

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
NSBoy902 said:
There is no bond. This part where you accept intend to stay in ns is the last part before you sign the application
Thanks a lot bro.