+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial nominee programme

Canadalife20

Mar 1, 2020
Hello everyone in new here. I was offered a job in St. John and I have a valid job offer. Currently based in the uk and in the process of applying for my work permit for Canada. Do I still need to provide proof of funds even if I have a valid job offer ? The company that offered me the job is also providing me with free accommodation for a month and it’s stated in the offer letter. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone in new here. I was offered a job in St. John and I have a valid job offer. Currently based in the uk and in the process of applying for my work permit for Canada. Do I still need to provide proof of funds even if I have a valid job offer ? The company that offered me the job is also providing me with free accommodation for a month and it’s stated in the offer letter. Thanks
Make sure it's a real job offer. If accommodations are offered, it's typically a scam.

Canadalife20

Mar 1, 2020
this isnt one of those email job offers is it? most likely it will be fake.
No it’s a hard copy job offer emailed to me by the company. The company came to a Canada live job far I attended in the uk last year and I was interviewed by the company at the job fair. Wen they got back to Canada they called and emailed me the job offer and the one month free accommodation is mentioned on the offer letter.