+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee Program

Tommy7

Apr 9, 2022
Hello all,
Can you help me please,
2 week's ago i received email that I have been nominated for the Provincial Nominee Program Nova Scotia under Skilled Worker Stream, but is written that I must apply to IRCC using a paper application form.
My question is can I apply for PR online or it must be with sending papers by mail or courier?
I'm already in Canada with my wife and my daughter almost 1 year, I have all the documents I also have made biometric, only medical we need to make,
Does anyone have a similar situation or have knowledge about the processing time?
Thank you in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all,
Can you help me please,
2 week's ago i received email that I have been nominated for the Provincial Nominee Program Nova Scotia under Skilled Worker Stream, but is written that I must apply to IRCC using a paper application form.
My question is can I apply for PR online or it must be with sending papers by mail or courier?
I'm already in Canada with my wife and my daughter almost 1 year, I have all the documents I also have made biometric, only medical we need to make,
Does anyone have a similar situation or have knowledge about the processing time?
Thank you in advance
You need to follow the instructions an apply via paper application.

Reactions: Tommy7

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hello all,
Can you help me please,
Thank you in advance
The new online portal is for non EE applicants so you can either apply thru it or apply by paper, it's your choice.

Reactions: Tommy7