+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial nominee NOC 3012: RNs

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hello fellow nurses. I just started this thread to ask some of you about your experiences during Provincial nominee program application. Would be helpful if you could tell us about your:

1. CRS score and from where did you applied?

2. What province gave you notification/letter of interest/ITA

3. What's the status of your application, when did you started compiling docus and received the AOR from the province

4. Have you attended any information sessions, job fairs..

5. Do you have NNAS during the application.

And any other experiences that you can share that will help us to be aware and get inspired to pursue our application for Canada. Thank you in advance.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hello fellow nurses. I just started this thread to ask some of you about your experiences during Provincial nominee program application. Would be helpful if you could tell us about your:

1. CRS score and from where did you applied? 426..philippines

2. What province gave you notification/letter of interest/ITA..i received a LOI from PEI then they asked me to send my resume,and so I did. After few weeks, i received a job opportunity from pei,then eventually got the job after interview and background check. Then i created an EOI. Good thing is my employer has a contact person in pei immigration. After gathering all the needed documents, i sent to them right away and got my nomination wiyhin a month.
I am a RN in other canadian province so I just transferred my license in pei.
I suggest you create a PEI EOI, if you are interested, because i think our profession is one of the in d3mand jobs in that province.
God Bless.

4. Have you attended any information sessions, job fairs..no

5. Do you have NNAS during the application.no

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I think it was easy on your part cause you have already the license. For us who don't have yet, we need to start from NNAS before applying for a license at any province.

Have you already practice nursing in Canada? And how were you able to get your license? Like did you underwent Competency assessment and take NCLEX like IENs in Canada?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Im a quebec rn. We got a job offer before in quebec,thru agency. the hospital sponsored us thats why we were aable to get an oiiq exam and passed it. You have to have a full license if you want to continue working in quebec. To be able to do that you have to pass the french language exam(its like IELTS) within 3 years. The OIIQ will only give you a 3 years temporary Rn license so you have to pass the frenvh exam within that year. And yes, we didnt pass the exam , so we decided to transfer our license to other province where we've got a job offer.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Im a quebec rn. We got a job offer before in quebec,thru agency. the hospital sponsored us thats why we were aable to get an oiiq exam and passed it. You have to have a full license if you want to continue working in quebec. To be able to do that you have to pass the french language exam(its like IELTS) within 3 years. The OIIQ will only give you a 3 years temporary Rn license so you have to pass the frenvh exam within that year. And yes, we didnt pass the exam , so we decided to transfer our license to other province where we've got a job offer.
I see..it would be easy for you since you have already a Canadian experience. Quebec has a different rules separated from other provinces of Canada. I actually don't prefer it because of the French requirements when you're there although my agent applied me for Arima which is the new EOI of Quebec. I also applied for PEI EOI but there's no response yet.. so I'm looking to other province, if I got nomination then that's the time maybe I'll start my NNAS. Just trying if Canada is for me

Cee35

Oct 24, 2015

1. CRS score and from where did you applied?

2. What province gave you notification/letter of interest/ITA

3. What's the status of your application, when did you started compiling docus and received the AOR from the province

4. Have you attended any information sessions, job fairs..

5. Do you have NNAS during the application.

And any other experiences that you can share that will help us to be aware and get inspired to pursue our application for Canada. Thank you in advance.

Hi @saveslife10 have you started your process? How is it going? I am just doing some research to begin

Cee35

Oct 24, 2015
Hello, what are your scores? My sister only got 314 points so she has no ITA yet.

I haven't started the process as I don't fully understand. For example applying for EE vs FSW vs PNP, if I need to get a Canadian nursing license first, and if I need a job offer. So I as still doing my research.

essiralc14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Manitoba
I haven't started the process as I don't fully understand. For example applying for EE vs FSW vs PNP, if I need to get a Canadian nursing license first, and if I need a job offer. So I as still doing my research.
You can submit EOI for both EE or PNP as long as you meet the eligibility requirement.

If you got a nomination from the province you will get higher CRS score and it will sort of guarantee that you will be drawn for EE.

Cee35

Oct 24, 2015
You can submit EOI for both EE or PNP as long as you meet the eligibility requirement.

If you got a nomination from the province you will get higher CRS score and it will sort of guarantee that you will be drawn for EE.

Oh I see. Getting the hang of it now. Thank you so much

Aman@92

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
So the process would be getting your PR and then when you get to Canada apply for the license?
You can apply for registration before landing canada .. i m waiting for ita and after that i ll start registration process