+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee EE applicant- Seniors need advice pls !!!

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
I recently got nominated by SINP however I'm still here in Alberta. Can I send my EE application here and later on move to SK in 2-3 months? Will it affect my application or should I go ahead and move there with SK address on my EE file? Or can I just wait for the PPR/Decision and do the landing process in SK?
I need your advice please.
Thanks

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
I recently got nominated by SINP however I'm still here in Alberta. Can I send my EE application here and later on move to SK in 2-3 months? Will it affect my application or should I go ahead and move there with SK address on my EE file? Or can I just wait for the PPR/Decision and do the landing process in SK?
Thanks
I think you should do the 'Landing' process in Saskatchewan. There has been much debate about whether PNP's have to settle in the Province that nominated them. I never applied for a PNP, but if I did I would do the following:

1) Do the Landing Process in SK
2) Try to find a job and settle in SK
3) If unable to do Step (2) then move to another Province for employment and settlement opportunities

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
biz said:
Thanks
If you have been already nominated by SK and your PR application is under process then you should do the landing part in SK..

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
cjs said:
If you have been already nominated by SK and your PR application is under process then you should do the landing part in SK..

I haven't got ITA yet. My concern is if its possible to use my current address when I send my EE application and wait for the decision later on. I'm expecting ITA anytime soon and I want gather and do medicals here in AB. I'm planning to move to SK two months from now.
Should I move to SK right away or wait for the PPR decision first?