+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nomination Program - Manitoba

l05g20f77

Dec 26, 2007
Good day to all!!!

Im quite a newbie in this forum, though i have posted 1 bulletin in the past. I am starting this new entry to document and share with you all, the experience that i will be going through in our application for the Provincial Nomination Program - Manitoba which in some way i hope could help others.

To start off.....

This is the situation:
1) Im married with no kids. My husband and i are currently residing in Bahrain. My husband is 31 and I am 30.

2) My husband is a graduate of Computer Science in the Philippines and have been working as a programmer in the last 5 years or so...while I am a graduate of Physical Therapy in the Philippines and have been working on administrative positions.

3) I have close relatives residing in Manitoba who are more than willing to fill up the Affidavit of Support for our application.

With this situation, i suppose we could be qualified under the PNP - Manitoba.

Right now, my husband and i are still finalizing on the application....taking into considerations all the important details that needs to be sorted out.

In a few days we will be filling our application.

Will let you know what happens next....

l05g20f77

Dec 26, 2007
Here is a question i have of the MPNP:

1. My aunt & uncle is willing to sign the affidavit of support for this application, but my husband will be the principal applicant. Is this possible? If so, what stream would be more appropriate, Family Support or General Stream. And how would my aunt and uncle be addressed, as close relatives, distant relative or friends? what should we state as his relationship to my aunt and uncle?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
@ lO5g

the best thing u can do now is that, you will be the principal applicant, since you are the one that is directly related to your aunt, not your husband, if u can be the principal applicant, it will be easier, since your aunty is there, u can apply for family stream or general stream provided u are the principal applicant

Jan 18, 2016
Hello All,

I have filed my EOI in express entry program in last November and still awaiting EE draws to touch my score that around 350.
In the interim I am trying for MPNP and have 2 queries as below:

1. What all documents would I need from my reference in Manitoba?
2. What is the overall MPNP process?

PS: Appreciate all the help from this group in advance

Regards,
Abhishek

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
your sponsor will send 2 of this documents to you via email, his permanent resident card, his health card, his drivers licence, his brth certificate as reference, but for the whole processing i cant say d actual months, but it cant be less than a year