+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nomination Program Immigration - Newfoundland and Labrador

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Anyone who applied for NLPNP? Can you share your timeline? Mine is still "Undergoing Assessment" in the website.

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Hi, when did you apply? Inland or outland?
Hi! I applied on July 6, passed all my requirements on portal. Then they asked for more requirements on July 7 and passed the other docs on July 10.

I'm from outside Canada. I already have job offer. Do you know if they will send the Nomination this month?

Aug 1, 2023
Hi! I applied on July 6, passed all my requirements on portal. Then they asked for more requirements on July 7 and passed the other docs on July 10.

I'm from outside Canada. I already have job offer. Do you know if they will send the Nomination this month?
Yes, you should get it next week or the week after that by the latest. I applied in the first week of June and got nomination in the second week of July.

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Yes, you should get it next week or the week after that by the latest. I applied in the first week of June and got nomination in the second week of July.
Oh my! Thank you!
May I asked that after you got you Nomination Certificate, they let you apply through Express Entry?

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
I applied for non-express entry pnp. Did you apply for express entry pnp or non-express entry?
I have profile on express entry. Someone told me to wait for the Nomination Certificate and the Immigration will let me know if I can apply for express entry. I heard that non-express entry can take 1 year?

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
I have profile on express entry. Someone told me to wait for the Nomination Certificate and the Immigration will let me know if I can apply for express entry. I heard that non-express entry can take 1 year?
Not all non EE routes take a year. Some take less than 6 months. I got approved in less than 60 days and I know colleagues who got it in 3-4 months. I’ll say it all depends on who is processing your application

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Not all non EE routes take a year. Some take less than 6 months. I got approved in less than 60 days and I know colleagues who got it in 3-4 months. I’ll say it all depends on who is processing your application
Ohh wow! I thought it will take a year so I want to get express entry (if possible in my application). I'm still waiting for my Nomination Certificate. The immigration officer sent an email to me that they will just confirm to my Employment offer then they will decide the final decision. May I know if you have Employment Offer too?

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Ohh wow! I thought it will take a year so I want to get express entry (if possible in my application). I'm still waiting for my Nomination Certificate. The immigration officer sent an email to me that they will just confirm to my Employment offer then they will decide the final decision. May I know if you have Employment Offer too?
Yes my application was employment based. If you have been informed about the status of your nomination process, I’ll suggest you go to the pr portal and fill all the forms and upload the necessary documents. Once you get the nomination certificate you quickly submit. Be sure to fill out the online application well.

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Yes my application was employment based. If you have been informed about the status of your nomination process, I’ll suggest you go to the pr portal and fill all the forms and upload the necessary documents. Once you get the nomination certificate you quickly submit. Be sure to fill out the online application well.
Thank you very much!
Sorry if you're busy, but I might ask you again here once I get my certificate. I'm still waiting for my nomination certificate.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Thank you very much!
Sorry if you're busy, but I might ask you again here once I get my certificate. I'm still waiting for my nomination certificate.
if you know you’ll receive it, start prepping your documents accordingly. Create an account on the pr portal, fill all the required forms and gather the documents according to the checklist. If you’re non express entry, check the required documents. Good luck!

Reactions: solosjmn

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
if you know you’ll receive it, start prepping your documents accordingly. Create an account on the pr portal, fill all the required forms and gather the documents according to the checklist. If you’re non express entry, check the required documents. Good luck!
Well noted! I already have an account here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
But I'll wait for instructions if it's non-express.

Is it okay if I create an account now for PR? https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Thank you very much!

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023