+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial don't review my application even my IELTS still have 4 months to be expired.

miengcandinh

Apr 14, 2020
Hi all master,
I have a small issue that is the officer have not review my application even my IELTS still have 4 months to be expired. They asked for another new IELTS.
Any happen like this before.
Thanks all

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Redo your IELTS. What province and stream? Have you received a nomination? So your IELTS expire in 4 Months so in February 2021. I

miengcandinh

Apr 14, 2020
yes Natugrl.
It will be expired in next 4 months but now they don't review it and ask for another test.
In pandemic now, it is hard to book a place of test in my country. Anything happened like that before?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes Natugrl.
It will be expired in next 4 months but now they don't review it and ask for another test.
In pandemic now, it is hard to book a place of test in my country. Anything happened like that before?
Yes it is happening and people are having trouble booking test dates. And what province won’t review it as it hasn’t expired?

miengcandinh

Apr 14, 2020
You know who had that same with my situation now? because it is not expired yet. it still have time for them to review.

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Who is “they”? You keep talking about ”provincial” not reviewing your file. What province? Is this Express Entry?
lol I am more interested in his IELTS band score because clearly he is lacking basic interpretation and writing skills.