+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provinces you're interested in: check ALL vs. check specific

Igor_K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Hello friends,
When creating EE profile, inevitable you have to choose the provinces you are interested in. Sometimes provinces send LOI to candidates through EE system. Does anyone know is provinces are picky about candidates who chose a specific province or if said candidat chose all?
Once I recieve my WES evaluation, I woul like to enter into the pool as a candidat whose principal language is French and I am more interested in provinces with quite large french comunities (apart from Quebec) however, I do not want to miss out other provinces if they suddenly choose to send letters of interest to french speakers.
So, do you think are there adcantages to only check a couple of provinces instead of ALL option?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello friends,
When creating EE profile, inevitable you have to choose the provinces you are interested in. Sometimes provinces send LOI to candidates through EE system. Does anyone know is provinces are picky about candidates who chose a specific province or if said candidat chose all?
Once I recieve my WES evaluation, I woul like to enter into the pool as a candidat whose principal language is French and I am more interested in provinces with quite large french comunities (apart from Quebec) however, I do not want to miss out other provinces if they suddenly choose to send letters of interest to french speakers.
So, do you think are there adcantages to only check a couple of provinces instead of ALL option?
no proven advantages. usually its considered beneficial to choose all a it gives more probability of being chosen if your NOC matches provinces requirements

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Just make sure you don't select quebec. Otherwise your application gets rejected.