macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I am living in NWT, after one year and a half working in Canada I am beginning the process to get nominee letter. What i know is...

"A provincial nomination or an arranged job offer is not required in order to enter the Express Entry pool. However, if a candidate is nominated by a province or receives an offer of arranged employment, an additional 600 points are awarded."

My LMO is still running and ends in June, should I wait for my nominee letter? I already used this LMO and get the work permit. I have the feeling that maybe there is no reason to wait since I already have a job and I am working in there with LMO and work permit.

Thank you in advance

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
macast said:
Hi guys

I am living in NWT, after one year and a half working in Canada I am beginning the process to get nominee letter. What i know is...

"A provincial nomination or an arranged job offer is not required in order to enter the Express Entry pool. However, if a candidate is nominated by a province or receives an offer of arranged employment, an additional 600 points are awarded."

My LMO is still running and ends in June, should I wait for my nominee letter? I already used this LMO and get the work permit. I have the feeling that maybe there is no reason to wait since I already have a job and I am working in there with LMO and work permit.

Thank you in advance
You can apply to EE using your LMO, do it fast before your LMO expires