uerceg

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I am wondering if one change province choice made when creating express entry profile upon its submission?

I am considering mostly just Ontario, but since I probably have slim chances to make it via FSW draws because of being below 450 points mark, provincial nominations are my "only" hope. Even though from what I see in last few draws for provincial nomination programs, seems like I might get picked by Ontario, there's still a chance, of course, that I end up not being picked. If that takes too long, I'd actually like to have a chance to at least somehow get selected for some provincial nomination and seems to me that I have good chance for Alberta. So my additional question might be what would be the best approach in here:

1. Pick just Ontario, wait for months to see if I get lucky to get picked for provincial nomination and then if I don't (if answer to my original question is yes) - change selection to include Alberta as well?
2. Pick both, Ontario and Alberta? But in this situation I'm not sure if I end up being lucky to get invitation from Alberta while I'd like to wait a bit to see if I have chances with Ontario, what would happen if I ignore Alberta's invitation? Am I diminishing my chances for later provincial nominations by the fact that I ignored the one which was sent to me?

Thanks in advance for any help on this topic.

Cheers.