+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Providing proof of employment history

anu18

Aug 1, 2007
I am planing to apply for Canadian PR. I have 2 years, 11 months experience(Sep 2001 to July 2004) in teaching. From Aug 2004- May 2006 I did Master degree. Again from 27 Nov to present(1 year), I am working in company.
If I apply after 2-3 month, can I count my exp. as 4+ years ?
I am going to apply as master degree and my 2 years and 11 exp is before master.
I can't ask a employment ref. letter from my current employer. Is there any other way I can give a proof of my current employment?

Thanks,

Nov 30, 2016
I have 9+ years of experience in 4 companies (including my current company).

• I had to terminate my employment in my first company as they were not ready to relieve me early. So i have a termination letter from them showing the dates. Can i show the offer letter and the termination letter in this case along with the Payslips. Note: the company doesn’t exist anymore.

• Can I submit, my relieving letter and the last hike letter from the company along with the offer letter. Or should i contact all my previous companies once again and get a detailed letter, as I am not in good terms with my 2nd company. And i am not sure if they will be providing me the reference letter

• I am applying for express entry myself and not through my current company. How am i suppose to get a experience letter from them without them knowing that i am applying for PR in Canada.

• Should my wife also provide these experience proofs when applying

• Can someone provide formats of the letter that is expected to be provided by the employers. Just for reference