+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provident fund documents as POF ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zpat978 said:
Hey even i am looking for nova scotia PNP, d you have info on eligibility criteria, can you apply for Nova Scotia PNP only if you have EE profile, i dont have EE profile as my points are now coming only to 66. Does Nova Scotia have direct PNP? What is the eligibility criteria and how to apply?
This thread is not relevant to your question. From next time on, kindly post your questions in the relevant thread. Thanks.

A province might offer both Express Entry and non-Express Entry streams. Check the website of the province and see if you are eligible for their non-EE streams (if they have any).

Link ---> http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/

You can also check this to learn more about PNPs --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi experts.
Provident fund is same as the Superannuation, right? If yes, i can show superannuation fund as POF? I ll be relieved if i can show it as a Pof.
Please advice! :)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts.
Provident fund is same as the Superannuation, right? If yes, i can show superannuation fund as POF? I ll be relieved if i can show it as a Pof.
Please advice! :)
PF is different than supperannuation? If you have worked for a sizable( I believe any company above 20 employees) Indian company, your PF would be deducted and a proportionate amount deposited for you by employer in the PF account.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
PF is different than supperannuation? If you have worked for a sizable( I believe any company above 20 employees) Indian company, your PF would be deducted and a proportionate amount deposited for you by employer in the PF account.
Ok. Will i be able to show superannuation fund as pof?

seeker9t8

Apr 29, 2018
Malaysia
thanks rajkamalmohanram! +1 for you :)
Hi berabad,

I'm on the same boat. I want to use Malaysian epf as proof of fund. Could you pleaes tell me if the notarized copy of the translated epf statement was accepted in your case? I would really appreciate if you could guide how I can prepare the same document. Currently, I have access to my online epf account and I know where to retrieve the epf statement from.

Thanks!

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Hi berabad,

I'm on the same boat. I want to use Malaysian epf as proof of fund. Could you pleaes tell me if the notarized copy of the translated epf statement was accepted in your case? I would really appreciate if you could guide how I can prepare the same document. Currently, I have access to my online epf account and I know where to retrieve the epf statement from.

Thanks!
Hi seeker9t8,

Yes, notarized copy of translated EPF statement is accepted as proof of fund. also include the notarized translated Tax return :)

Goodluck!

atulsingh2016

Aug 13, 2020
following my comment, I just decided to have my translated EPF documents be notarized by Notary Public. i can't afford submitting a doubtful support. to my surprise, it went out fine. by that I mean, the Notary accepted the translated document and the original and certify it.

goodluck guys! ;D
Hi,

Did EPF document work for you?

Please advice.

Thanks