+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person Study permit

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Hello Im a protected person and trying to apply for a study permit. In the online application they are asking for proof of funding and i have been granted OSAP so can please any kind heart tell me how to show my OSAP funding in the application? because i dont see any downloadable certificate or document in osap site that can be used as proof of funding for study permit application

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Submit in “optional or additional documents” in the portal. And mention in your study permit application that you have OSAP

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hello Im a protected person and trying to apply for a study permit. In the online application they are asking for proof of funding and i have been granted OSAP so can please any kind heart tell me how to show my OSAP funding in the application? because i dont see any downloadable certificate or document in osap site that can be used as proof of funding for study permit application
Hi, have you always been in Ontario to apply for OSAP? How long someone should live in Ontario to be eligible to apply for OSAP?

Danii120

Nov 10, 2019
Hi, I got granted protected person status too and want to study to finish my bachelor’s. Do you know if I can apply as domestic student and apply for osap? *I don’t have have my AOPR yet*
Please advise, thank you.

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
y
Hi, I got granted protected person status too and want to study to finish my bachelor’s. Do you know if I can apply as domestic student and apply for osap? *I don’t have have my AOPR yet*
Please advise, thank you.
yes u can i just did

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey, just a follow up question. I got my LOA, applying for study permit. They’re asking for Financial support, what did you provide?
NOA for you/parents, proof of financial accounts, Proof of approval for provincial student loans or bank lines of credit for students.