+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proprietorship firm company

santoshreddyy

Jun 20, 2018
Currently i am working in a proprietorship firm company and not PVT LTD company, as a computer networking and they provide offerletter, payslips and Reference letter. with this experience can i apply for canada pr? and i get salary in bank account without PF and IT tax is it okay ? Thank you.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Currently i am working in a proprietorship firm company and not PVT LTD company, as a computer networking and they provide offerletter, payslips and Reference letter. with this experience can i apply for canada pr? and i get salary in bank account without PF and IT tax is it okay ? Thank you.
Santosh, doucments that you are highlighting are good....Please check if your work experience qualifies the following requirement
Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:
  • in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
with it being said, also check where do you stand with your CRS score...

santoshreddyy

Jun 20, 2018
Santosh, doucments that you are highlighting are good....Please check if your work experience qualifies the following requirement
Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:
  • in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
with it being said, also check where do you stand with your CRS score...
Yes my NOC CODE appears in skill level B and i have 15 months fulltime experience, with matching roles and resposibilities, If it is okay to apply then iam ready to start my process from ielts coaching. Thank you

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Sir please let me know it will be okay without deducting IT tax and PF, and what are the documents will ask from employer to submit. Thank you sir
It should be OK, you can also additional include your bank statement(6 months) to show monthly salary transferred/received along with your offer letter, reference letter...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do you file your tax returns?

How many employees does your employer have on the payrolls?