+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof that you meet the job being offered

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Hi i need help very badly

I am applying work permit through online
And one requirements that i need to upload is
Proof that you meet the job being offered??

Please help me, what documents will i upload.

Thank you

kyameetah

Nov 2, 2013
singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2013
Doc's Request.
COC Singapore.. February 27, 2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
27-2-2014
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
LANDED..........
hoping...
Hi.. I think you need to submit your TOR and school credentials and COE from present and previous employment.

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Hi kyameetah tnx for the reply, but there are categories that you need to upload your COE and TOR and diplama, and the proof that you meet the job being offered is diffrent.. May be you can help me. Have you try applying online?

Thank you

Pls help

kyameetah

Nov 2, 2013
singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2013
Doc's Request.
COC Singapore.. February 27, 2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
27-2-2014
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
LANDED..........
hoping...
I applied thru vfs global..when I submitted my application,under that category they ask for my TOR, coe, credentials and certificate of seminar and trainings attended..

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Proof of Education: Certificate/Diploma/Degrees including mark sheets.
Proof of work experience: Copies of appointment letters and relieving letters from your current and
previous employers, copies of salary slips and form 16; bank statements. Letter(s) of reference
must outline the duration and specific nature of your employment, inlcuding your exact duties on
the job. Note: Contact name, address and phone numbers should be provided.

These are the " Proof that you meet the job being offered"

Nicolle said:
Hi i need help very badly

I am applying work permit through online
And one requirements that i need to upload is
Proof that you meet the job being offered??

Please help me, what documents will i upload.

Thank you

feisty8

Apr 26, 2017
Proof of Education: Certificate/Diploma/Degrees including mark sheets.
Proof of work experience: Copies of appointment letters and relieving letters from your current and
previous employers, copies of salary slips and form 16; bank statements. Letter(s) of reference
must outline the duration and specific nature of your employment, inlcuding your exact duties on
the job. Note: Contact name, address and phone numbers should be provided.

These are the " Proof that you meet the job being offered"
Hi, I'd like to clarify this since I also have the same requirement. CV, LMIA, Employment history, Employment reference letter, educational history all have their own category, and I have already uploaded them in my cic account. If all those are the proof, does that mean I have to upload all those documents again, or should I just outline them in a resume format?

cdt_23

Sep 23, 2018
Hi, I'd like to clarify this since I also have the same requirement. CV, LMIA, Employment history, Employment reference letter, educational history all have their own category, and I have already uploaded them in my cic account. If all those are the proof, does that mean I have to upload all those documents again, or should I just outline them in a resume format?

did you ever find out what you needed to upload for this part of the application?

I'm also applying for PR via Express Entry and now submitting a bridging visa. My job will be an Account Coordinator at a marketing company.

Thanks!