+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of work history question

markdp

Apr 8, 2016
Hi all,

So I have my ITA, and all docs apart from 1 out of 4 work histories.

1 company has now folded, I can show proof the have dissolved but I can't get bank statements as it was 10 years ago which is longer the my bank holds records, I could possibly get a statement from the COO at the time.

Here's my question, only one of my listed jobs is the same as my NOC type for express entry (5 years). The others are unrelated. Would you recommend removing them, or supplying all the information that I can?

Thanks all!

Mark

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
markdp said:
Hi all,

So I have my ITA, and all docs apart from 1 out of 4 work histories.

1 company has now folded, I can show proof the have dissolved but I can't get bank statements as it was 10 years ago which is longer the my bank holds records, I could possibly get a statement from the COO at the time.

Here's my question, only one of my listed jobs is the same as my NOC type for express entry (5 years). The others are unrelated. Would you recommend removing them, or supplying all the information that I can?

Thanks all!

Mark
Remove them form work history section and add it to personal history. that's how you don't have to upload anything for other jobs for which you are not claiming points for. and mention it into LOE

markdp

Apr 8, 2016
Great, thanks so much for the quick reply!!

Just so i'm clear, the points only came from the job history that matches my chosen NOC code, and moving the others to my personal history wont reduce my score?

Thanks again!

Mark

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
markdp said:
Great, thanks so much for the quick reply!!

Just so i'm clear, the points only came from the job history that matches my chosen NOC code, and moving the others to my personal history wont reduce my score?

Thanks again!

Mark
You can choose different NOCs and still get the points.

markdp

Apr 8, 2016
Thanks for the reply!

If I remove the jobs from my work history that don't match my NOC type, will I lose points and invalidate my application?

Also, what did you mean by LOE?

I

markdp

Apr 8, 2016
If I remove the jobs from my work history that don't match my NOC type, will I lose points and invalidate my application?

Thanks again, just getting a little nervous about submitting, which I'm close to doing!

Thanks so much again!

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
markdp said:

Thanks again, just getting a little nervous about submitting, which I'm close to doing!

Thanks so much again!
LOE : letter of explanation.

Sorry i have to sleep. Will reply tomorrow.