+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of work experience.

martin12

Jan 6, 2008
Hi,

I am web designer and developer, i have worked online as web developer and designer on a website.
how could i prove my work experience to get pnp approved ???

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, anywho that can verify your working experience. I would think that the people you have worked for would be best to do that.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's definitely better when the people sign it. If it's just typed up, you could have done it yourself.

martin12

Jan 6, 2008
Leon said:
I think it's definitely better when the people sign it. If it's just typed up, you could have done it yourself.
how would they know that the employer signd it and not me ? i can sign it by myself and says this is from the employer.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And then they phone him and he says "What, which letter?" and your application gets tossed in the garbage and you go on Santa's naughty list.

eduardoF

Oct 15, 2008
martin12 said:
Leon said:
how would they know that the employer signd it and not me ? i can sign it by myself and says this is from the employer.

and that's why usually such documents should be notarized, i.e., they should have a stamp certifying that the document was signed by the right person.
now, I don't think it's mandatory, but if you can afford it, it saves the immigration officer from making a phone call, and you get your application processed 5 minutes faster. :)

also, if possible, get the letter written in letterhead paper (with the name and address of the company), and if possible, a business card of the person signing it.

again, I don't think it's mandatory, but whatever you can include to make the IO's job easier, the better it is for you.