+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of work experience of the company which is currently not in operation

baljeetbhinder

Dec 13, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Hi ,
I have 19 months of experience with a company. I am really confused & worried about the proof of work experience from a employer who closed this company.

Is my experience from the this company is still valid? because I have my experience letter, salary slips etc.

Thanks

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
You can get a reference letter listing job duties,job title,monthly/early salary,number of hours per week,dates worked etc from your ex-colleague and include his contact details Get this letter nortarized.Submit all other proof of work experience from the company and write a letter of explanation to explain your situation.

baljeetbhinder

Dec 13, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply.

I have the reference letter ready from my previous employer, which has all the details that I need for express entry like duties,salary etc. Do I still need to get them via a collegue ?

The question is if EE wants to inquiry the company they won't be able to contact.

SunnyG123

Aug 1, 2015
Does your experience letter states the roles and responsibilities along with number of hours worked?

Actually I am having the same issue, but my letter doesnt state this information. I am planning to put one explanation letter with details. What do you suggest? Do you know any such case? Thanks.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
baljeetbhinder said:
Thanks for the reply.

I have the reference letter ready from my previous employer, which has all the details that I need for express entry like duties,salary etc. Do I still need to get them via a collegue ?

The question is if EE wants to inquiry the company they won't be able to contact.
Attach LOE explaining this... it should work out fine.

baljeetbhinder

Dec 13, 2016
India
NOC Code......
SunnyG123 said:
Does your experience letter states the roles and responsibilities along with number of hours worked?

Actually I am having the same issue, but my letter doesnt state this information. I am planning to put one explanation letter with details. What do you suggest? Do you know any such case? Thanks.

Actually yes mine shows the duties and responsibilities.