+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of work experience - is salary stub necessary ?

menonpeace

Aug 18, 2019
if our paystubs mention the bank account to which it is getting credited, will we have to show that account also? The PoF is in a different account.

SriniChaith

Jul 16, 2019
if our paystubs mention the bank account to which it is getting credited, will we have to show that account also? The PoF is in a different account.

I ended up in a weird situation where my current employer denied to issue reference letter with duties. They issued letter with title, start date, salary and employment as full time. What is the best bet? How should I tackle this? Please help. Thank you.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
I ended up in a weird situation where my current employer denied to issue reference letter with duties. They issued letter with title, start date, salary and employment as full time. What is the best bet? How should I tackle this? Please help. Thank you.
Look for any official documentation that list your roles and responsibilities. For example generic company document that describes roles, your offer letter, any job appraisals that might mention same. This helps convincing vo that you match noc