+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Visit: Supporting Documents

himonetwo

Sep 18, 2012
Hello All,

I am applying my Visitor Visa online and there its asking for the Proof of visit and mentioned something like :

Return tickets, Medical Appointment etc.

What are the other documents I can submit If i don't have any of the above?

Thanks!

SuperVisa

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can attach a travel itinerary (along proofs ).

It is a sample I got , I COPIED AND PASTED IT FROM : Temporary Entry Topics- Visitors Visa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purpose of Visit

My purpose of visit is to not only visit my husband and his family, but also to take a weekend trip with him to Vancouver, Lake Louise, and Sylvan Lake. Below is a detailed series of events we plan on doing during my proposed stay. Please also see itinerary.

Aug 29, 2014 - XXXXX arrives Vancouver, XXXXX meets with her there to spend weekend in Vancouver
-Will take SkyTrain from YVR Airport to Burrard Station, will stay at The Blue Horizon Hotel Address: 1225 Robson Street, West End, V6E 1C3 Vancouver
Phone: (604) 688-1411
*Hotel already booked, please see below for proof*

August 30-31 :
-Will go see Chinatown (take SkyTrain to Stadium-Chinatown station)
-Will go see Robson St (take SkyTrain to Burrard station)
-Will go see Granville St (take SkyTrain to Granville station)

Sept 1 - Check out of hotel, leave Vancouver for Edmonton

Sept 2-5, XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 6 - XXXXX takes trip to Sylvan Lake with XXXXX's family

Sept 7 - XXXXX and XXXXX free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 8-12 - XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 13 - XXXXX goes to try Lake Louise Tea House Challenge with XXXXX , will drive to Lake Louise

Sept 14 - XXXXX and XXXXX 's free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 15-19 - XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 20 - XXXXX and XXXXX's free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 21 - XXXXX leaves Canada

*Please note that in the event I do not obtain a visitor visa in time to be able to book the flight tickets for these dates, we will simply move all these events to a later date

Reactions: GlobetrotterNG

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperVisa said:
August 30-31 :
-Will go see Chinatown (take SkyTrain to Stadium-Chinatown station)
-Will go see Robson St (take SkyTrain to Burrard station)
-Will go see Granville St (take SkyTrain to Granville station)
Why take skytrain when one can just walk between the stations? Besides there are other places of interest such as Gastown (which is within walking distance to Chinatown).