+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of upfront medical exam after application

ivanli6110

May 21, 2019
Hi, I got a question on medical exam for study permit application and did not quite get the answer after searching the IRCC website. So basically I have undertook an upfront medical exam after I applied the study permit online. After the medical exam I was given and “Information Sheet”. However, the online application system no longer allow me to upload any documents so I waited. Recently, IRCC requested me to do a medical exam by sending me a letter in my inbox. So now I have a completed medical exam result which I cannot i form IRCC, and at the same time IRCC would like me to do one. What should I do now? Big thanks!!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You should either do medical before you apply so you can submit the letter with your application or wait untill it is requested and then do it. If you do it in the middle like this it creates a problem as there is nowhere for you to officially submit the result.

The best you can do is submit it via WebForm, also talk to the hospital maybe they can still submit it?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I got a question on medical exam for study permit application and did not quite get the answer after searching the IRCC website. So basically I have undertook an upfront medical exam after I applied the study permit online. After the medical exam I was given and “Information Sheet”. However, the online application system no longer allow me to upload any documents so I waited. Recently, IRCC requested me to do a medical exam by sending me a letter in my inbox. So now I have a completed medical exam result which I cannot i form IRCC, and at the same time IRCC would like me to do one. What should I do now? Big thanks!!
Hi there,

The medical results should be delivered with in 15 working days by the Medical Institute to IRCC. Rest in your case, you should send it via Web form. make sure to include the following lines in Web Form Request.

"Please upload this additional document for my medical exam and attach it to my application."

You should be fine.

Kind regards,

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Which country are you applying from? How many days after submitting your application did you get the official request to do an medical?

ivanli6110

May 21, 2019
Which country are you applying from? How many days after submitting your application did you get the official request to do an medical?
I’m applying from Hong Kong and yes Igot an official request for medical exam after like one month after I applied.

ivanli6110

May 21, 2019
Hi there,

The medical results should be delivered with in 15 working days by the Medical Institute to IRCC. Rest in your case, you should send it via Web form. make sure to include the following lines in Web Form Request.

"Please upload this additional document for my medical exam and attach it to my application."

You should be fine.

Kind regards,
Got it and Thanks! Will try!

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
You should either do medical before you apply so you can submit the letter with your application or wait untill it is requested and then do it. If you do it in the middle like this it creates a problem as there is nowhere for you to officially submit the result.

The best you can do is submit it via WebForm, also talk to the hospital maybe they can still submit it?
brother do know anyone who applied for study permit of canada for may 2019 intake & their visa application is still under procces by IRCC ? I applied on January 6, 2019, for May 2019 intake. At the end of the february, they asked me to send my medical examination report & i sent that but still now my application is under process. Its already 4 months over since i applied but still i am waiting. I dont know what to do now!! is there anyone facing this type of problem? if anyone know anything about this matter pls share with me ??

Jun 25, 2019
Hi

Was your medical status updated after sending the Webform Inquiry?
I'm facing the same issue.

Jun 25, 2019
Hi
I had applied for visa via the GCkey account on 13 June.
Upfront medical was done on 9 June before applying online.
The Biometrics were given on 17th June.

How to link e-medical upfront medical form to my profile after IRCC asks to undergo a medical exam?

How did you guys resolve the situation?

Reactions: kopalsoni

kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Yes, the status of medical exam was changed to "pass" after a few days I uploaded my previous medical "information sheet" using webform
Hey, when you said "webform", what does that mean exactly.

I'm from India and submitted my application online. And I've already uploaded the "information sheet".

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi there,

You should be fine.

Kind regards,
Hi
Could you please guide me how to send a webform.
I am also facing the same issue.
I applied student visa through IRCC and then took upfront medicals as I came to know medical request from IRCC may take time . Can I send the medical test details via web form

Thanks

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi
May I know how u resolve this?
I also took medical after submitting the application.
Can I raise a webform and submit the medical
Please advise

Jun 3, 2021
hi, brother I have the same issue. I raised the web form and send my upfront medical on 2 June how much time it takes to appear in my online account? Thanks